Cisco is the worldwide leader in IT that helps companies seize the opportunities of tomorrow by proving that amazing things can happen when you connect the previously unconnected. At Cisco customers come first and an integral part of our DNA is creating long-lasting customer partnerships and working with them to identify their needs and provide solutions that support their success.
The concept of solutions being driven to address specific customer challenges has been with Cisco since its inception. Husband and wife Len Bosack and Sandy Lerner, both working for Stanford University, wanted to email each other from their respective offices located in different buildings but were unable to due to technological shortcomings. A technology had to be invented to deal with disparate local area protocols; and as a result of solving their challenge – the multi-protocol router was born.
We have Networking, Wireless and Mobility, Security, Data Center and Anagltics solution for you.
Please call us today at 65-6482 4773 for more information.
Dell™ PowerEdge™ servers are built to support the work that IT organizations do. They are engineered to handle the most demanding business applications and designed with specific features to better run workloads like HPC, collaboration, database, ERP, business intelligence and data warehousing.
As the foundation for a complete, adaptive IT solution, Dell PowerEdge servers deliver dramatic performance and management advantages that more effectively and efficiently power the business applications our customers run most.
Combined with the innovative OpenManage™ systems management portfolio and industry-leading workload solutions, PowerEdge servers provide technology that is intelligent, yet simple, giving you the power to do more in even the most complex environments.
Achieve more Increase application performance and availability while gaining scalability.
Maximize efficiency Use IT to boost productivity and get the most out of every dollar.
Ensure business continuity Provide secure, continual access to IT services that power your business.
Please call us for the latest update of products and services.
DELL EMC Unity Hybrid Storage
The ultimate in simplicity & unified flash value
The Dell EMC Unity™ Hybrid-Flash product line sets new standards for storage with compelling simplicity, modern design, flexible deployments and affordable prices– to meet the needs of resource-constrained IT professionals in large or small companies. If you are looking for rich features and absolute simplicity in a small footprint, if you are cost-conscious and need the best from the best, Dell EMC Unity Hybrid Flash is for you. Designed for flash with rich data services, it delivers flash performance with the cost advantage of disk.
Based on the powerful new family of Intel E5-2600 processors, Dell EMC Unity Hybrid storage systems implement an integrated architecture for block, file, and VMware VVols with concurrent support for native NAS, iSCSI, and Fibre Channel protocols. Each system leverages dual storage processors, full 12 Gb SAS back end connectivity and Dell EMC’s patented multicore architected operating environment to deliver unparalleled performance & efficiency. Additional storage capacity is added via Disk Array Enclosures (DAEs) and for additional performance, online controller upgrades are available.
Endpoint and Mobile Security
Keep your network clean and protect your endpoints (computers, smartphones, tablets,
and fileservers) against emerging threats. ESET Endpoint Protection Standard provides
essential protection for your company network that is easily manageable from a single console.
On top of ESET Endpoint Protection Standard, the Advanced version comes with the powerful Web Control, Firewall and Anti-Spam filter to provide additional layers of protection for your company network and your mobile workforce. For network security choose ESET, the pioneer of antivirus industry for 25 years.
ESET Secure Authentication provides powerful two-factor authentication to make remote access to the company network and sensitive data safe, but hassle-free.
Our simple-to-use encryption service for companies large and small. Allows you to meet data security obligations by easily enforcing encryption policies, while keeping productivity high.
Office 365 refers to subscription plans that include access to Office applications plus other productivity services that are enabled over the Internet (cloud services). Office 365 plans for business include services such as Skype for Business web conferencing and Exchange Online hosted email for business, and additional online storage with OneDrive for Business.
The fully installed applications include: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, OneNote, Outlook, Publisher, and Access. (Publisher and Access are available on PC only.) And you can install them across multiple devices, including PCs, Macs, Android tablets, Android phones, iPad, and iPhone. When you have an active Office 365 subscription that includes the desktop version of Office, you always have the most up-to-date version of the applications.
With Office 2016, Microsoft is determined to improve collaboration, create intelligent apps that work for you, and offer an amazing experience on Windows 10-all with security features organizations like you will love. It delivers new versions of the Office desktop apps for Windows, including Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook, OneNote, Project, Visio, and Access. By subscribing to Office 365, customers can get always-up-to-date, fully installed apps for use across their devices, combined with a continually evolving set of consumer and commercial services, such as OneDrive online storage, Skype for Business, Delve, Yammer and enterprise-grade security features.
Built for teamwork
The Office 2016 apps simplify collaboration and remove barriers to team success.
· Co-authoring* is now provided in Word, PowerPoint and OneNote desktop software, including real-time typing in Word that lets you see others’ edits as they make them.
· Skype in-app integration across the rich client apps allows you to IM, screen share, talk or video chat right in your docs.
· Office 365 Groups are now an integrated part of the Outlook 2016 client app and available on your favorite mobile device through the Outlook Groups app, delivering a consistent team experience across the suite.
Works for you
Office 2016 provides built-in intelligence to help you work faster and smarter.
· Outlook 2016 provides the smartest inbox yet, with lightning-fast search and automatic removal of low-priority mail. Everyone on the To: line has the right access to documents with modern, cloud-based attachments.
· Tell Me helps you quickly find the right Office feature or command, and Smart Lookup brings insights from the Web right into your documents.
· Excel 2016 now includes integrated publishing to Power BI and new modern chart types to help you make the most of your data.
· The most recently used documents list allows you to pick up right where you left off, traveling with you across your devices, whether you are working in Office Online, in the Office Mobile apps or in the Office 2016 desktop apps.
The most secure Office
Office 2016 apps with Office 365 deliver new capabilities for better enterprise security and protection.
· Built-in Data Loss Prevention across Word, PowerPoint, Excel and Outlook significantly reduces the risk of leaking sensitive data, giving IT administrators tools to manage content authoring and document sharing policies.
· Multifactor authentication ensures secured access to content anywhere when you’re away from the corporate network.
· Enterprise Data Protection will be available for the Office Mobile apps for Windows 10 later this year and for the desktop apps early next year, enabling secured content sharing within corporate boundaries.
The use of SaaS (software as a service) applications is creating new risks and gaps in security visibility for malware propagation, data leakage and regulatory non-compliance. Aperture delivers complete visibility and granular enforcement across all user, folder and file activity within sanctioned SaaS applications, providing detailed analysis and analytics on usage without requiring any additional hardware, software or network changes.
Allowing you to define granular, context-aware policy control, Aperture gives you the ability to drive enforcement, and the quarantine of users and data, as soon as a violation occurs.
This enables you to quickly and easily satisfy data risk compliance requirements, such as PCI and PII, while still maintaining the benefits of cloud-based applications